Call or Email Us for a free comprehensive site survey:
We are available to meet all of your service needs 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
We provide qualified technicians around the clock at lower hourly bill rates than any of our local competitors.
End-User Desktop and Network Client Support
Are you having problems with your desktop computer? Well then, you're at the right place. With over 10 years experience handling the day-to-day problems with end user desktop PC's we mastered them and can handle any issue that may arise. While we see other IT companies bleed customers dry by constantly trying to band-aid the problem, we actually fix it...and here's how. If we determine that the computer is going to take more than two hours to fix we instead take the system back to our controlled lab and perform the following actions:
1: Perform a full Bit-By-Bit Binary Backup of the entire hard drive which serves as a 100% complete backup of your system. We'll keep on our secure servers for a period of six months.
2: We then format the hard drive and completely wipe the hard drive clean of everything including the operating system.
3: After the disk is completely blank we install the operating system (i.e. Windows XP/Vista), reinstall all the drivers for the video card, sound card, motherboard and other installed hardware.
4: We then install all Windows updates plus hardware updates to insure the system is running the latest and greatest software. This will insure stability.
5: At this point we reload all of your software programs such as Microsoft Office and Adobe products. Return your backed-up data from our servers back to your pc, such as pictures and Excel documents to the original location they were found. This makes your system look very similar to the way it did before we took it.
6: Finally, we return your system running much faster and in most cases more than TWICE as fast as before we took it. This is because all of the corrupt software, broken registry entries, spyware, adware, malware and lingering software programs have been removed. The system is running ONLY the programs you want and the other clutter has been removed.
We also specialize in other end-user support practices such as:
- Finding the cause of crashes, lockups, unusual slowness or Internet problems
- Using simple, free software which allows DNS to take remote control of computers so clients can show us what problems they are experiencing in real time
- Repairing hardware issues such as failed hard drives or broken video cards
- Resolving printing issues, both with local printers and network installed printers. This includes plotters because we have many years of experience supporting construction and architectural firms
- Installing per-computer software packages, as well as deploying company wide network driven enterprise software
- Helping organize data so it can be centrally located and easily accessed
- Removing viruses, Trojan software, malware, adware and spyware
- Ensuring your local computers don't contain other security vulnerabilities such as Torrent software like Limewire, Bearshare or other software which can leave your systems exposed
- Installing critical updates and making sure your computer is running as fast and efficiently as possible
- Repairing any operating system issues
- Moving employee computers to different locations - and helping with moving phone extensions or other equipment
DNS Companies technicians are available to conduct free comprehensive site surveys and technology evaluations five days a week. Even during this free evaluation we will give you our advice to the best solutions for what we see and help you avoid mistakes we see others in similar situations making. So let our experts bring the benefits of an advanced communications network into your office to begin a partnership that will last long after our initial consultation. Please call 904-545-1095.